Radio Licence Fees 2015
It that time of the year when our Radio Licence Fees must be paid to ICASA.
The fees for the period until 31 December 2015 remain unchanged at R50.00 per radio and must be paid by 25 March 2015. That’s just R4.17 per month !
Please pay via any of the following methods :
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or direct deposit to ABSA Centurion. Account Name : Doringkloof Residents Association. Account number : 4069026417. Branch code : 632005. Type of account : Cheque. If possible, provide proof of payment via e-mail to : Janet.Els@bcx.co.za.
- Cash to Janet Els at 154 Maroela Street, between 17h00 and 19h00 on weekdays.
- Cash to Alta Erasmus at Doringkloof Security Services (DSS), 66 Molopo Street, between 09h00 and 15h00 on weekdays.
a. Your house number and street name.
b. Your surname, the first 3 characters of the street in which you live and 3 numbers that reflect the street number. Eg. For Mr Burger at Letaba 65, the reference is BurgerLet065.
Some notes :
– At this stage, the New Fatima Café will not be receiving radio licence fees.
– This communication will be followed by reminders via the radio network every Wednesday and Saturday at 19h30 until 21 March.
– Residents who make regular contributions to the Residents Association are exempt from paying licence fees.
– Residents who purchased radios and paid their licence fees between October and December 2014, do not have to pay for 2015.
– Residents who do not pay the relevant fees will be removed from the Radio Database. This implies that they will be using a licenced frequency illegally and that they become liable for prosecution by ICASA.
Thanks to our residents who have already paid their fees.
Dankie aan ons inwoners wie al reeds hulle fooie betaal het.
Regards / Groete